Charles L. Mitsakos, ED.D.
- Instructional Technology Certification Course - Rivier College , 2005.
- Summer Seminar on Implementing Principles of Continuous Process Improvement in Education -
Rivier College School of Graduate Studies, 1993.
- Summer Seminar for Superintendents - Harvard University Graduate School of Education, 1990, 1991, 1992.
- Seminar on Crisis Management and Negotiation Skills - Harvard University Graduate School of Education, 1988.
- AASA National Academy for School Executives Institute on Instructional Management, 1985.
- ASCD National Curriculum Study Institute on Teacher Performance Evaluation, 1979.
- Doctor of Education, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, awarded January 1977.
- Area of concentration : Social Education
- Minor area of study : Curriculum and Instruction
- Graduate study in curriculum development and educational administration:
- Harvard University, 1965-1966
- Carnegie-Mellon University, 1968, 1969
- Boston University, 1965-1971
- Master of Education, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, awarded August 1963
- Area of Concentration : Curriculum and Instruction
- Minor : Counseling
- B.S. in Education, Lowell State College (University of Massachusetts-Lowell), Lowell, Massachusetts, awarded June 1961.
- Emphasis on elementary education and the social sciences.